A scientifically formulated General Purpose Cleaner, which gives outstanding results over a wide range of cleaning operations.
Containing a carefully balanced blend of solvent, surfactant and alkaline cleaning materials. It is intended for professional use only,
and should be used with proper care.
Instructions of Use
- Dilute with cold water to give a solution of 1-25% depending on the application.
- Apply to the surface to be cleaned by mop, cloth or spray,
agitate as necessary and rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with
plenty of water, and seek medical advice.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye
protection/ face protection
- De-greasing Hot 1:20, Cold 1:8
- General cleaning Hot 1:50,
- Bug or Ink removal, wheel cleaning
& Polymer Removal 1:5
- tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, 2-butoxyethanol, disodium metasilicate,
alcohol ethoxylate C9-11, sodium hydroxide.
- 5-15% phosphates, <5% amphoteric surfactants,
< 5% non-ionic surfactants, <5% perfumes.