Alien Magic Conqueror Foam Pads - Heavy Cut
The Conqueror Paint Correction System comprises of the Conqueror All in 1 Compound and Conqueror Pads, continuous testing has ensured they work together flawlessly to achieve maximum results.
The Conqueror Pads Range consists of 3 foam cutting pads, Heavy, Medium and Light which when combined with our Conqueror Liquid compound provide outstanding results in both cutting and gloss finishing levels.
The Conqueror Heavy Cut foam Pad which is grey in colour is our Heaviest cutting pad, it tackles scratches, harsh swirls, oxidation, water spot etching and deep defeats in clear coat with ease restoring the clarity and reflection in paintwork once lost.
The Streamlined design ensures it can reach the most acute and awkward areas around the car whilst the open cell foam and central hole provides sufficient ventilation ensuring both compound and paintwork remain at a workable temperature without compromising performance.
- Works with Rotary and Random Orbital polishers ( Maximum Backing Plate Size is 120mm )
- Strong hook and loop interface is breathable and directs heat away from the pad and machine polisher
- Precision cut tapered face for even compression and performance
- Works on all kinds of paint surfaces
- Strong class leading foam ensures your pads last longer
- 100% body shop safe
Size 5.5” (140mm)
Directions for use
- Ensure surface is clean and dry to the touch
- Using a DA or rotary polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a slow speed
- Gradually increase speed to break down abrasive particles
- Buff residue with soft microfibre